OUR INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
1. INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
To enable you to enjoy certain features of our Website, we collect certain types of information, including personally identifiable information. For example, we collect information when you:
When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow our advertisers or other marketing partners to include messages, offers or coupons in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on their behalf. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of that email newsletter.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Special Offers. We may sponsor contests, sweepstakes, or promote special offers on the Website or on third party sites. If you elect to participate, we may require personal information from you including, in most cases, your first and last name and e-mail address. If this information is also being collected by a third party, we will notify you at the time of collection. If you do not want any personal information shared, you may always decline to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or special offers.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT USING TECHNOLOGY
- Device Information. We may collect information about the browser, computer, mobile telephone, smartphone or other device you use to access the Website, to measure the effectiveness of the Website or content we deliver.
- Analytics. We may use third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of the Website and/or our customers. These reports contain aggregated data only, and do not identify individual users.
- IP Addresses. We log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We use this information in an aggregate fashion to track access to our Website.
- Log Files. We may also automatically log certain usage information about your use of the Website. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view.
3. COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Like many websites, and web and mobile service, we may use (or work with third party partners who use) a variety of technologies to learn more about how people interact with us. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites and other online services use to store information about users on the users' own computers. Cookies can be used to store sign-in credentials so that you don't have to enter them each time you return to a website, or to store other information to make web viewing more customized or efficient upon future visits. Cookies also may store a unique identifier tied to your computer so that web services and advertising networks can recognize you across visits to different websites. You can configure your Internet browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or to refuse all or certain cookies completely.
We may use or support cookies as follows:
- To collect information about your browsing activities in order to deliver customized or relevant services, advertising or content to you;
- To relate the information collected by cookies to information we obtain from you directly or from commercially available sources;
- To work with third parties that serve advertisements (through our Website or across the Internet) or provide other services to us, such as providing users the ability to comment on content, allowing users to share content, or tracking site usage statistics. We do not control these third party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies.
For more information about third party ad networks and services that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info., and to opt out of such ad networks' and services' collection and advertising practices, go to http://aboutads.info/choices.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and process the information we receive from you for the following purposes:
- Providing the Services You Request
We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Website and the information or offers you request, fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in polls, contests, and (in our discretion) message boards. We reserve the right to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name from future solicitations, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Statistical Analysis
We use the information, including analytics and statistical information, to analyze your use of the Website so that we may improve it and our products and services. We also may use this information to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
- Customizing Your Experience
We may use the information that we collect to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent.
- Service Providers
We may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing processing, survey administrators, technical or customer support, shipping, e-mail distribution, email service providers, data enhancement providers, list processing and promotions management. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for us, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own marketing purposes.
5. OUR AFFILIATES
C-Town, Bravo and AIM are all affiliates, and may share information they have collected (included information collected on this Website) with each other, and with their marketing entity, Alpha 1 Marketing, Corp. These entities may share information collected, for instance, to better understand our respective users (their demographics, what they do on our websites, what products they like, etc.) and to improve the content on this Website.
6. INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we determine that a user is under 13, we will delete all information pertaining to that user.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL PROCESS
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law, or in or