When you think of Juicy Juice, I'm sure the first thing that comes to your mind is the kids drink in the forever iconic juice boxes. But you probably didn't know that those same delicious juices we know and love can make delicious foods and drinks recipes! Two of our favorites are a sweet and savory Cherry Salsa, and a delicious White Grape Refresher. Check out these recipes, brought to you by Juicy Juice®, below:
Juicy Juice Cherry Salsa
Salsa is one of the most popular appetizer dips in the world. There are so many different recipes for salsa, but I bet you've never heard of this one. Try it out at your next barbecue!
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup cherries, pitted, quartered
- 1/4 cup fire roasted corn
- 1 tablespoon poblano peppers, small dice
- 1/3 cup Juice Juice® 100% juice (cherry flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion, small diced
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Tortilla chips
- Saute poblano peppers for 5 minutes, or until softened
- Add poblanos, salt, pepper, lime juice, onion, tomatoes, and garlic to food processor
- Pulse ingredients 3-4 times, leaving visible chunks. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in Juicy Juice® 100% juice (cherry flavor), cherries, and corn.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips
White Grape Refresher
Everyone loves a cold, refreshing drink on a hot day. Change up your usual glass of cold water for this sweet, delicious refresher.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 12 slices of cucumber
- 4 slices of lemon
- 4 slices of orange
- 3 cups Juicy Juice® 100% Juice (white grape flavor)
- 2 cups soda water
- 4 cups ice
- Divide cucumbers, lemons, and oranges into four glasses, then fill with ice.
- Add chilled Juicy Juice® (white grape flavor).
- Top with soda water and serve immediately.