Looking for a fun activity to do with your family at home? Well look no further! These Fruity Pebbles™ Cheesecake cups are not only delicious...they are SO FUN to make! Check out the recipe below and try them out for yourself!
Fruity PEBBLES™ Crust:
Cheese Cake Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Whipped Cream
- Fruity PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners
- In a food processor, grind 1 ½ cups Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal for 10 seconds
- Add ¼ cups granulated sugar into the food processor and grind together with cereal for 2-3 seconds
- Add 2 tablespoons of the melted butter and grind for 1-2 seconds, then add the remaining melted butter and grind for another 1-2 seconds or until combined
- Distribute crust mixture evenly amongst the 12 empty liners and press with the back of a spoon until even and smooth
- Combine 16 ounces of room temperature cream cheese and ½ cups granulated sugar using an electric mixture until combined and soft
- Add in ¼ cups sour cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract beat with electric mixture until fully combined
- Add 2 eggs into the mixture and beat for a least 1 minute until all the cream cheese lumps are gone
- Using a spoon or piping bag, evenly distribute the cheese cake mixture over the Fruity PEBBLES™ crust
- Bake for 25-27 minutes.
- Set on a wire rack to cool for at least 30 minutes
- Decorate using whipped cream and Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
For the link to the full recipe, click here.