Ay, qué calor! The summer days are heating up fast! We're teaming up with Café Bustelo to cool you down, starting off with their custom piragua recipe flavored with a sweet, creamy Café Bustelo® Espresso Drink. Check out the recipe below!
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 Café Bustelo® Espresso Drink Can
- 4 Cups shaved ice
- Shaved chocolate garnish (optional)
- Using a blender, turn ice cubes into shaved ice.
- Pack and fill a small funnel with (1) cup of shaved ice and turn it over into a cup. Alternatively, you can use anything to ‘shape’ the top of ice to get a coned/rounded look. Repeat (3) more times.
- Pour 2 ounces / .25 cups of the Café Bustelo® Espresso Drink Can over each cup of shaved ice (4 cups of ice total)
- Garnish each cup with shaved chocolate (optional)
For the link to the full recipe, click here.