Looking to spice up your week? We got you covered with this delicious Spicy Margarita from Liquor.com that really packs a punch! With the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, it'll sure be a showstopper for all your friends and family! Check out the recipe below!
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 jalapeño coins, seeds removed
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Garnish: salt rim
- Garnish: jalapeño coin
- Rub the rim of a rocks glass with a lime wedge, dip the rim in salt to coat, and set aside.
- Add the jalapeño coins to a shaker and gently muddle.
- Add the blanco tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave syrup, plus ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a jalapeño coin.