They say that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day; therefore, there is no better plan than to start the morning with a delicious meal. Learn how to prepare this recipe for mini pancakes and fruit skewers that not only children will love because we are sure that even the adults in the house will like it.
This is a fun and original way to eat typical breakfast pancakes! More than complicated cooking procedures, we will give you a concrete idea of how to make your breakfast look worthy of publication on your social networks. Go ahead and put on your apron with this easy recipe.
To make the mini pancakes:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
To decorate the skewers:
- 5 skewer sticks
1. To make this fun and easy recipe for pancake skewers, we must start with the basics: make the mixture for the pancakes! You have to mix all the ingredients very well until we obtain a homogeneous dough that we will then take to the pan over medium heat with some butter. The trick to making these skewers is to make the pancakes very small, so they look pretty, so be careful how much to mix to add when making one.
2. After you have all the pancakes you need made, set them aside to assemble the skewers.
3. Begin the assembly of the skewers, interspersing the mini pancakes with the fruits. If you like chocolate, add Nutella when serving. Enjoy!