With our produce of the month for May being Mango, we're sharing with you this delicious and simple Mango-Yogurt Pudding with Lucuma and Chia Seeds from Bon Appetit. This healthy and nutritious snack will be a family favorite once you make it! Try it out!
- 3 small very ripe Ataulfo mangoes or 1 Tommy Atkins mango
- ⅓ cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice, divided
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup (nectar)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon nigella seeds
- Peel mangoes and remove flesh from pits. Cut mangoes into ½" pieces; set aside ½ cup. Purée remaining mango, yogurt, lucuma powder, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, and a pinch of salt in a food processor or blender, scraping down sides and adding a splash of water if needed to loosen, until mixture is smooth. Divide between 2 glasses. Chill pudding 1 hour to firm up, if needed.
- Toss reserved ½ cup mango with agave syrup, chia seeds, nigella seeds, a tiny pinch of salt, and remaining 2 Tbsp. lime juice in a small bowl. Top pudding with mango mixture.
- Pudding can be made 3 days ahead; cover and chill.*
For the link to the full recipe, click here.