Are you looking to prepare a refreshing dessert? Then, this is the recipe you need! Mango mousse is a perfect option if you need an easy dessert to make to show off as a great cook on any occasion. Take advantage of the mango season that occurs in these months to enjoy the flavor and benefits that this excellent fruit offers us. Mango contains multiple properties such as vitamin C and E, calcium, iron, potassium. In addition, it has excellent amino acids for our health. Do you dare to include it in your diet?
This is the freshest and most delicious dessert you can make in minutes; you don't need to be an expert in mixing the ingredients. We show you how to make mango mousse with very few ingredients and in no time!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of mango chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup of sugar (If your mangoes are very sweet then reduce the amount of sugar)
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin
- Optional: Fresh mint and diced mango for garnish
1. As we already mentioned, this mango mousse recipe is very simple to prepare. To make it, you only need to mix the mango in pieces with the sugar and the heavy cream in a blender.
2. Then add the tablespoon of unflavored gelatin to 1/4 cup of hot water and stir to dissolve well.
3. Add the dissolved gelatin to the previous mixture of mango and milk cream. Stir everything.
4. Place in small glass cups and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. Garnish with a little more mango on top and mint. Enjoy!