With Super Bowl LV right around the corner, we know you're thinking about what to make for your super bowl party. But think no further...because we teamed up with Kraft® to bring you an appetizer recipe that will be a hit at your party. Check out this simple and delicious Stuffed Jalapeños with Bacon and Cheese.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Kraft® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 4 slices cooked Oscar Mayer Bacon, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers
- Place, filled sides up, on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
For the full recipe, as well as tips and nutritional facts, click here. Thanks Kraft®!