Looking for the perfect holiday dessert? It's flan! Recreate this recipe and tag us on Instagram at @ctown_official.
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- In a flan mold, mix the water and sugar on low heat and wait until it turns beautiful caramel color. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, adding the eggs one at a time, then pour over caramel sauce in mold.
- Place mold in a water bath and bake in the oven at 356°F for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours before serving