15 more days until Christmas! We're continuing our Christmas Cocktail Countdown with a Jamaican Classic, Christmas Sorrel! Check out the recipe below!
- Sugar (Optional)
- Place sorrel in a bowl with the ginger, lime, and pimentos.
- Heat water on stove until boiling.
- Pour boiling water over sorrel mixture.
- Let mixture steep in water for at least 45 minutes
- Strain the mixture and discard the sorrel, ginger, lime, and pimentos.
- Add sugar to sweeten (optional) and add rum to taste. Garnish with mint.