We love trying a new take on a classic, so we're switching things up and making this Cap'n Crunch snack mix! Try it with the mix-ins below or pick a few different options to make this your own special recipe. Tag us on Instagram when you recreate this!
- 2 Cups Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®
- 2 Cups Additional Snack Ingredients
(Try Cashews, Freeze-Dried Chips, Mini Marshmallows, Rold Gold® Pretzels)
- 3 oz. White Chocolate
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
- In a large bowl, combine the Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® and your choice of additional snack ingredients. Mix to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate.
- Drizzle and toss the melted chocolate with the dry snack mix, so that all of the pieces are coated.
- Pour out onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and add the rainbow sprinkles.
- Allow to fully harden and cool before gently breaking up the snack mix. Enjoy!