Blueberry Cobbler is a dessert that is universally regarded as one of the best desserts!! The combination of fresh blueberries and a delicious batter is making my mouth water just thinking about it! In perfect time for summer, we're sharing with you our favorite Blueberry Cobbler recipe from Tastes Better from Scratch! Check it out below:
- Blueberries: Fresh or frozen, you decide!
- Lemon Zest
- Baking powder
- Prepare your pan: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and slice the butter into pieces. Add the butter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, allowing the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- Prepare the blueberries: Add blueberries, sugar and zest to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Prepare the batter: Mix the batter ingredients together: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined. Pour blueberries over melted butter in pan, drizzle the batter over the top, and sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon.
- Bake: Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Serve: Serve the cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
For the link to the full recipe, click here.