Broccoli is one of the most popular greens around the world. Along with being delicious, Broccoli is a great source of fiber, protein, and necessary vitamins to keep your body healthy. There are so many different things you can do with broccoli, but we're sharing our favorite: Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli from Damn Delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 24 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place broccoli florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice.
For the link to the full recipe and nutritional information, click here.