1. Acceptance of Terms.
2. Limited License
The Company permits you to view the Website and to use the information it offers in our sole discretion, under a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license, provided that you shall only use the Website and information it offers on a personal, non-commercial basis, for the purposes for which we offer it to you.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights
The materials on this Web site are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Materials on this Web site may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of Company. Except as expressly provided, Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets.
4. No Warranties of Accuracy or Endorsement of Information
As an informational service to its customers and others who view this Website, we provide educational articles on a range of subjects, including health, nutrition and fitness. Although Company has attempted to provide accurate information, we assume no responsibility for, and make no representation regarding, the accuracy of the information presented on the Website. Moreover, Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Website by any user, information provider or any other person or entity, including medical and other professionals who author posted articles. Nor do we represent or warrant the accuracy of the credentials or identity any person posting information on the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
6. MEDICAL, NUTRITION AND HEALTH ADVICE DISCLAIMER
THE WEBSITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION, WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING A NEW NUTRITIONAL OR FITNESS PROGRAM. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AS, OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE WEBSITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. No Submission of Data by Persons Under the Age of Thirteen.
It is our policy not to solicit or knowingly accept any personal information from any person under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under 13, do not submit or send any information to us, including without limitation your name, address, email address, or information of any other type.
9. Limitation of Liability
COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
10. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
We or a partner we engage may operate contests, sweepstakes or promotions from or on the Website. You must agree to and abide by all terms and conditions of such promotions, and must be eighteen (18) years of age or over in order to participate and win.
11. No Submission of Unsolicited Ideas
Company does not accept unsolicited ideas of any kind, including ideas for: advertising; promotions; new products, technologies, processes, or materials; marketing plans; or product names. Please do not send us any such ideas or materials relating to such ideas. This is to avoid any potential misunderstanding or dispute should our products or marketing strategies seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to us. If, despite this request, you do send us any unsolicited ideas or materials, we make no assurances that such ideas or materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
12. Links to Third Party Sites
This Web site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other website or service linked to this Web site is at the user's own risk and Company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Company provides these links merely as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites.
13. Applicable Law
The laws applicable to the interpretation of these terms shall be federal law of the United States and the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any conflict of law principles or provisions. If any provision within these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and all remaining provisions shall be enforced.
All C-Town Supermarkets are individually owned and operated and have their own policies regarding acceptance of coupons. Please see individual stores for further details.
You agree that we may revise these legal terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms. Certain provisions of these Legal terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this Website.
Our Information Collection & Use
1. Information You Give Us
To enable you to enjoy certain features of our Website, we collect certain types of information, including personally identifiable information. For example, we collect information when you:
When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow our advertisers or other marketing partners to include messages, offers or coupons in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on their behalf. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter.
• Contests, Sweepstakes and Special Offers. We may sponsor contests, sweepstakes, or promote special offers on the Website or on third party sites. If you elect to participate, we may require personal information from you including, in most cases, your first and last name and e-mail address. If this information is also being collected by a third party, we will notify you at the time of collection. If you do not want any personal information shared, you may always decline to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or special offers.
2. Information We Collect Using Technology
• Device Information. We may collect information about the browser, computer, mobile telephone, smartphone or other device you use to access the Website, to measure the effectiveness of the Website or content we deliver.
• Analytics. We may use third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of the Website and/or our customers. These reports contain aggregated data only, and do not identify individual users.
• IP Addresses. We log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We use this information in an aggregate fashion to track access to our Website.
• Log Files. We may also automatically log certain usage information about your use of the Website. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view.
3. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
Like many websites, and web and mobile service, we may use (or work with third party partners who use) a variety of technologies to learn more about how people interact with us. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
• Cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites and other online services use to store information about users on the users’ own computers. Cookies can be used to store sign-in credentials so that you don’t have to enter them each time you return to a website, or to store other information to make web viewing more customized or efficient upon future visits. Cookies also may store a unique identifier tied to your computer so that web services and advertising networks can recognize you across visits to different websites. You can configure your Internet browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or to refuse all or certain cookies completely.
We may use or support cookies as follows:
• To collect information about your browsing activities in order to deliver customized or relevant services, advertising or content to you;
• To relate the information collected by cookies to information we obtain from you directly or from commercially available sources;
• To work with third parties that serve advertisements (through our Website or across the Internet) or provide other services to us, such as providing users the ability to comment on content, allowing users to share content, or tracking site usage statistics. We do not control these third party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies.
For more information about third party ad networks and services that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info., and to opt out of such ad networks’ and services’ collection and advertising practices, go to http://aboutads.info/choices.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may collect, store and process the information we receive from you for the following purposes:
• Providing the Services You Request
We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Website and the information or offers you request, fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in polls, contests, and (in our discretion) message boards. We reserve the right to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name from future solicitations, in accordance with applicable laws.
• Statistical Analysis
We use the information, including analytics and statistical information, to analyze your use of the Website so that we may improve it and our products and services. We also may use this information to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
• Customizing Your Experience
We may use the information that we collect to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent.
• Service Providers
We may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing processing, survey administrators, technical or customer support, shipping, e-mail distribution, email service providers, data enhancement providers, list processing and promotions management. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for us, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own marketing purposes.
5. Our Affiliates
C-Town, Bravo and AIM are all affiliates, and may share information they have collected (included information collected on this Website) with each other, and with their marketing entity, Alpha 1 Marketing, Corp. These entities may share information collected, for instance, to better understand our respective users (their demographics, what they do on our websites, what products they like, etc.) and to improve the content on this Website.
6. Information from children under 13
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we determine that a user is under 13, we will delete all information pertaining to that user.
7. Compliance With Legal Process
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law, or in order to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights, services or property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website or other services; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or any member of the public.
We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your information within our control. Although we strive to protect your information, no safeguard, program or other security steps are 100 percent foolproof, and you therefore understand that we cannot guarantee that your personal information will remain secure from any unauthorized attempt to access it.